Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend Mens Retreat in Norfolk NE

Now this was a very unexpected but pleasant event.  I was told by a close friend that I had been nominated to attend this retreat. I was then asked by my close friend Father Mike if I would attend, I agreed to do so.  Man what a long weekend full of spiritual moments very touching personal stories and experiences.  All in all it was a great weekend, one that I will remember for some time to come.  If you notice there are only two people who are not white in this picture, my brother Calvin Harland and I are the only people of color.  I wish it was more diverse but in the end color wasnt an issue, I guess that is just my hang up. Prayer, Fellowship, Spiritual awareness, Spritual growth was the plan of the day or should I say the weekend endeavor which started around 5:30a.m. and ended around 10:30 or 11:00 at night. I was spirit filled when I came home Sunday but physically exhausted.  I would recommend anyone for something like this, I really enjoyed making new friends and confirming my faith in Wakonda. DeColores DeColores.